I've been shit at updating again..
Things I'm doing at the moment:
- Writing some kinect things for Cousin to use whilst he DJ's. All themed around oldschool arcade games :)
- Making 8-bit things with the laser cutter
- Accidentally putting 12v across the battery terminals of a Nokia phone, resulting in the accidental release of Magic Smoke
- Researching fingerprint readers with a plan to build my own, go and read Machine of Death to see why...
- Messing about with pico projectors, OpenCv blob tracking and perspective distortion (and not getting very far)
- Looking at using the kinect to detect people pissing against walls
I've also built an "IRC Rage Gauge" for the hackspace, now anyone on IRC can declare the channel to be full of rage and set the traffic light to match. Hopefully everyone will see the warning light and pile into the channel to increase the rage further :)
finally a use for the traffic lights!
I've also updated the cocktail generator so that it actually makes sense:
Drink title = jedjdfmbaljaabdmkhabceeiemfdmhccagimblgj,0
25ml of amaretto
12.5ml of Lemon juice
12.5ml of orange juice
50ml of soda
Serve in a shot glass
Fill serving glass with amaretto, Lemon juice,
In the cocktail shaker mix orange juice, soda, and shake
In the blender, blend the shaker contents,
Pour in serving glass
planning to run this at the Hackspace Open Day with the fitness values coming from taste testing sessions