Quick update

No Comments

that wont be so quick because I have to type with my left hand..

I'm stuck in Pokhara until the doctor gives me the ok to travel, which should be tomorrow.... except that theres a general strike until wednesday so I cant get to the hospital! Joy! If he gives me the all-clear then I'm considering returning to the UK to wait out the healing process. I've got things to do at home so I wont be quite so bored!

On the other hand its warm here and dead cheap to live so I may stay and travel around a bit if I feel ok, I'm not decided yet though, I still really want to see india..

Heres some pics of the mess I'm in:


Be the first to write a comment!