Well my second arduino has arrived, turns out its not the one I ordered from the U.S. (in fact, I have no idea why this one has arrived :p ). I've been fascinated by laser projectors for ages after seeing one being used on the dome at epcot when I was a kid.
Thanks to the English postal system my birthday present from last year (september) has just arrive.
The first steps in getting sound output on my arduino are done, I've succesfully hooked up the ISD1700 chips with all the analogue gubbins that it needs and made it record from my laptops line-out. Had a little fun with this, the chip requires a resistor to set the sample rate. For what I'm doing it …
I've fixed an annoying issue with nabPHP, when I store a regular expression in the database PHP escapes everything with \'s, which is ace.... until you put it back out and stick it into a webpage then resubmit it. In short, the backslashes grow and grow and generally screw things up.
So i've finally got round to installing the nabaztag stuff on my server just to find that I forgot to compile in cURL support.